• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smoke Signals from Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Mike! I too, like you, was absent for many years. Shot my first mule deer with a CVA Kentucky rifle I built when I was 13. And it looked like it was built by a 13 year old! That was in the 70"s. It seemed the Rendezvous events were much bigger then where I live. Most clubs are now gone. Welcome! I'm glad we;re both back!

Howdy from the Piney Woods of East Texas ! but I will admit I a, a Mo kid ! Born in St Charles, grew up in St Ann and lasted lived with folks out in Creve Coeur. I to visited the Hawken shop on Limbergh road! Do you recall the "business" that was next door to it ??
When I was 18-20 years old I was a “hang around” at the Hawken Shop, so what do you think? The girls from next door would come over to get change for the soda machine. We’d talk them up to keep them hanging around too. There were 3 parlors in the same building with the Hawken Shop & another one 30 yards away called Penthouse. I remember the girls as well as I remember the original Hawken rifles Art Ressel had hanging in the shop.

Latest posts

Back