• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smoke & Fire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you all have not had the privilege of ordering from Smoke & Fire, do!

I've ordered multiple times from Mrs. Donlyn and have always been extremely satisfied. This past weekend thanks to Ohioramm and a few others I had the honor of getting to personally meet and visit Mrs. Donlyn and her store.

Needless to say she is a true loving woman who cares about her customers and is very passionate about what she does. Check out her website! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I am so glad we got the chance to take you to her store front! Now you'll have to stop whenever you're in NW Ohio!

I'm very happy with the knee breeches I got from them. They were done quickly and well.

I was dissatisfied with a wagoners smock, which they took back without any problems. It was a good product, just wasn't what I expected - not an error on their part.

Pretty awesome company. She's so nice to talk to, and they prefer letting you talk to the person sewing your garment so you can explain preferences, measurements, and such. Can't beat that!

Well maybe sometime you'll have to come up to our rendezvous spot which is only about ten minutes from Smoke and Fire!

The newspaper is great and is delivered all over the country. Tons of great info and stories!

It's amazing to see the amount of events held around the country that are listed in the paper.

You won't find a better person or company to deal with than smoke and fire. I have never had the privilege of meeting Donnlyn but my business partner has and she has done nothing but sing her praise. My wife ordered a chemise from her and it was well made and the quality was superb. Looking forward to continuing to do business with them in the future!!

Back