• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Smoke and Fire Trading Co???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthFork

40 Cal.
Reaction score
In this unfortunate age of scam artists and dishonorable people popping up everywhere, I need some opinions on a vendor.

Smoke and Fire Trading Co located in Ohio. Are they good to go or questionable? I ask because they have a couple items I need and they popped up in a search for those items. Even though I was born and raised in Ohio (live in Illinois now), I have never heard of them before. Just wanted some thoughts on this before I ordered anything.

I should add that nothing in my post should indicate that Smoke and Fire is a bad vendor. I simply don't know and am asking for advise. Thanks.

In this unfortunate age of scam artists and dishonorable people popping up everywhere, I need some opinions on a vendor.

Smoke and Fire Trading Co located in Ohio. Are they good to go or questionable? I ask because they have a couple items I need and they popped up in a search for those items. Even though I was born and raised in Ohio (live in Illinois now), I have never heard of them before. Just wanted some thoughts on this before I ordered anything.

I should add that nothing in my post should indicate that Smoke and Fire is a bad vendor. I simply don't know and am asking for advise. Thanks.
Smoke and Fire is GTG.
Been around for years.

Smoke & Fire News is a firm I know well or did when Donlyn Meyers ran it The News paper lists every kind of reeenactment event going VERY useful the carried all sorts of related books & made & sold clothes how too booklets Patterns ect the works & attended a LOT of events with their Marques .I know or Knew them well . I wrote for them I did the odd event with them. Im'e out of touch but if its kept as it was they are as solid as the Rock of Gibralter . (Its solid I once lived & worked on it ) If you havnt heard of them you obviously didn't do many events . Regards Rudyard

Smoke & Fire News is a firm I know well or did when Donlyn Meyers ran it The News paper lists every kind of reeenactment event going VERY useful the carried all sorts of related books & made & sold clothes how too booklets Patterns ect the works & attended a LOT of events with their Marques .I know or Knew them well . I wrote for them I did the odd event with them. Im'e out of touch but if its kept as it was they are as solid as the Rock of Gibralter . (Its solid I once lived & worked on it ) If you havnt heard of them you obviously didn't do many events . Regards Rudyard
Nope, I don't do many events at all.

Hi there, I am currently the only person "working" for S&F as the owner has had surgery. All of our clothing is made to order but we try to keep many every day items in stock. Feel free to reach out personally if you need something.

Kelsey

Latest posts

Back