• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Smithville, Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun_painter

32 Cal
Reaction score
I've been a precision rifle shooter competitively for quite some time, and it's just gotten boring to me, so i'm stepping backwards in time and getting more and more into muzzleloaders, and blackpowder cartridge rifles, along with casting my own projectiles. Been reading a lot on here and picking up some good info, just finally decided to sign up for an account to post.

Branden

Welcome! I grew-up on the north side of what became Smithville Lake, as it was being built and filling. You have some world-class hunting there congratulations.

From Utah, Congratulations are in order for your new journey ahead.
It’s kids bad though when you start the nastiest habit of all, using lead and making smoke!
Derek

Back