• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Small priming horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can wait until tomorrow I've got one I'm in the process of making and I'll post some photos. You get the chance to sort of customize the finished product. It will hold about 2 -2 1/2 oz. of powder, have brass plug (end cap) rather then wood and use a plunger type discharge rather then a pour type.

Sounds good.
Here are a couple of photos of the horn to this point, it will take me a few days to finish it. I don't know how you intend to carry the horn but I can solder a ring or staple to the end cape you can choose what works best for you.
I would need 40.00 for the horn and that would include shipping.

Attachments

• IMGP0746.JPG
    IMGP0746.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0747.JPG
    IMGP0747.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0748.JPG
    IMGP0748.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
Here are a couple of photos of the horn to this point, it will take me a few days to finish it. I don't know how you intend to carry the horn but I can solder a ring or staple to the end cape you can choose what works best for you.
I would need 40.00 for the horn and that would include shipping.
did you sell this michael

All finished.

Attachments

• IMGP0749.JPG
    IMGP0749.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP0750.JPG
    IMGP0750.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP0751.JPG
    IMGP0751.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 14