• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Small pen light for bore inspection

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a cheap endoscope (less than ten quid) from a well known auction site.

6mm camera produces decent views of the bores.

E2243827-19D5-4561-BC6E-50AD0FF155CF.jpeg

this is the inside of my .577

It has wifi capability so I can view it on my smartphone as well as USB

Greetings all

Looking for a small diameter bright pen light that I can drop down the bore of a muzzleloader to inspect the bore. Would like to have one that will work down to at least 45 caliber barrels.

I bought one a while back at an auto parts store that was ideal. That is not working well now, and they store no longer carries those. Checked ebay and nothing there small enough.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks, have a blessed Christmas.
I have a scope I got on Amazon that links with blue tooth to your smartphone. Works great.

"I have a scope I got on Amazon that links with blue tooth to your smartphone. Works great.

And how much does all that cost?

The LED fishing bobber lights come in green or red. I haven't seen them in clear but the green works pretty well and would probably work down to 32 caliber. They are refills for a bobber. They even have an on/off switch. They run about $3-$4 at walmart or Academy sports.
I’ve used the green chem light lures. Very small work quite well.

Latest posts

Back