• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Small 2 eared ball or shot bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have another very nice; small, water molded, Leather (2) eared Ball or shot bag, just in time for the Spring rondy/shooting year. The price is $60.00 TYD+ in any of the 50 actual United States.

These are great for cold weather hunts or just a day of shooting. No more fumbling with loose round balls in your shooting bag or shirt pocket. Just pull the plug, roll out a ball, put the plug back, and you’re ready to load. Plus….you’ll fit right in at your Mountain Man camp, or on the range.

While I cannot claim to know exactly how many of what size balls it will hold; I will say that you can get (42) .45 cal. RB’s in it (I know I counted them as I put them in), so saying (35-40+) .54 or.58 cal. balls should be fairly accurate, but I make NO claims. I know you could get a full box of .36 or .32’s in it! In any case, it will hold more than enough for an entire day of hunting or a full day of shooting at the range.

This bag is made of 5oz. vegetable tanned leather. It’s hand saddle stitched. It’s dyed “Chocolate Brown”, The bag has two “ears” with thong holes for attaching a Boot lace or “thong” (not included) for shoulder/neck carry, or tying to your shooting bag. It has a hand fitted Maple wood plug with a turned Maple Acorn finial. The plug is attached to the bag with a soft Buckskin thong to aid in loss prevention. This bag has been “hard waxed” with my special mix of oils and waxes for water resistance. It has a neck/throat hole of .890”. That’s large enough to easily accept any caliber RB you guys might want to carry in it? These work great as shot bags also I’m told.

The overall dimensions (without the plug) are 5-7/8” long (top to bottom) by 2-3/4” wide. Just in case anyone needed those measurements? These measurements are as close as I can get with a ruler, except for the hole size, that’s exact. This ball bag will conveniently fit inside most any shooting bag you carry, or in the pocket of your favorite Mountain Man hunting coat.

Don’t wait around until the next Rondy or shoot to grab this one. It’ll become a favorite accoutrement.

I take PayPal F&F, and I also accept postal and bank money orders and checks. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time, checks, 2 weeks. I ship only on Tuesdays and Fridays. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

Questions or comments, PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 001.JPG
    SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 001.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 002.JPG
    SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 002.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 003.JPG
    SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 003.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 004.JPG
    SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 004.JPG
    475.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 005.JPG
    SmalL Chocolate 2 eared ball bag 005.JPG
    430.3 KB · Views: 0
If you want a nice little water molded ball or shot bag to carry over your shouder or in your shooting bag, look no further. Just in time for the 2023 shooting year. Give it some serious consideration. I've sold a lot of these to happy satisfied customers. It's here so I can get it out the door immediately if you use PayPal.
Thanks for the likes too. :thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back