• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Slim Jim for Pocket Navy/Police

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GYJ

40 Cal
Reaction score
This is only about the 2nd or 3rd I've made for the Colt pocket models. This one for the 6.5" Police and Navy. Neat little holster for neat little sixguns.

002b_4.jpg

004b_8.jpg

003b_8.jpg

Real nice work, all the stamp marks on the border on place and a good even dye job. Pocket pistols were the top manufactures pistol by Colt and they don't get enough attention. Do you wet form the pistol to the holster?

Real nice work, all the stamp marks on the border on place and a good even dye job. Pocket pistols were the top manufactures pistol by Colt and they don't get enough attention. Do you wet form the pistol to the holster?
Thanks! I do wet form.

Nice job on the holster. Really good eye for detail for only the 2nd or 3rd one you've made. Got to make a nice belt to go with it now.

Last edited:
Well, not the 2nd or 3rd holster. 2nd or 3rd for the pocket models. I've probably made close to 200 holsters in total.

Back