• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Skagit county wa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to contact the Skagit muzzleloader's Club. We are headquartered in Sedro-Woolley. If you use Facebook, we have a Facebook page of the same name and contact Deacon or Debbie about this month's meeting location and membership. It is a great club and we have a great range and clubhouse. Can't recommend the good folks enough.

Anyone here shoot near tenino or capitol state forest? Always shooting my black powder rifles there on the forest roads.

Where ya getting supplies my freind? Looking for lead and caps!
Mostly I cast my own lead from stuff I've picked up over the years and old diving weights I can't use anymore... Powder and caps I picked up online a while back... Buy enough at once and the Hazmat fee doesn't hurt as much... Rotometals.com is a good source for pure lead if you cast otherwise you just get on waiting lists and hope for the best... I still need a couple of molds to complete what I need for my guns, a .490 RB and a 45-70 405gr. Got a Flinter on the way being built right now, hopefully it'll be done in the next couple weeks in time for Rain-Dee-Voo...

Back