• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Skagit county wa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Any one on here from skagit county or near it on here? I'm in concrete.

After spending too many years of windshield time and working in the Seattle area, I promised myself I would never go south of Marysville again.....then I had to make it Smokey Point.
Now I've had to make exceptions for funerals in the old neighborhood. :-(
Always ready for a coffee at the Farm House if you guys should get over this way.

RH: Chelan County, Plain. Been focused on Biathlon over the winter and am now getting back on the forum. Got to shoot my flinters before it gets so dry that it becomes dangerous. A burning patch is an ugly thing in July around here.

RH: Chelan County, Plain. Been focused on Biathlon over the winter and am now getting back on the forum. Got to shoot my flinters before it gets so dry that it becomes dangerous. A burning patch is an ugly thing in July around here.
Howdy, I'm in Astoria ,Oregon...getting ready for Pacific Primitive Rendezvous 2109 in Seneca Or. Anybody else from PNW going ?

Owen, a good starting point is six paces from target. On a trail walk tho, the targets will be at varying distances. Practice, practice, practiceo_O

Latest posts

Back