• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Sights, White Mountain Carbine for 54 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
These sights are off of a 54 Cal (1" ATF) White Mountain Carbine. OEM sights complete with mounting screws.

The barrel is in the picture to show you what it came off of...barrel is listed separately , so this is for sights only

$45 plus $10 USPS priority shipping

name.jpg

Last edited:
He stated numerous times barrel has sold!
I can't believe this knife is still here? This one has sold well in the past.
Oh well...maybe I need to only list elsewhere?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Just missed out, was gonna offer unfired 54 Renegade. Bought last yr and have not had the time to try it out.

My first ML kill was also my first deer kill. I never hunted till I was 27 because no one in my family did but I had been shooting since I was 8 and shooting BP with an original .36 percussion rifle since I was 14. In 1976 I was hunting the Pa. ML season after Christmas with 3 friends on game lands in Bedford Co. Pa. We split up, two and two. My buddy was carrying a Bedford style rifle he had built the year before and I was carrying my second build, a flinter using a Doc Haddaway lock, Douglas .45 barrel with an exceptional piece of maple I bought off Griff Smith in Ligonier for the grand price of $45.
We had followed an old game trail across the side of a ridge when Harry spotted two deer walking towards us. We had separated about 40 yds apart and using hand signals he told me to shoot first then he would shoot. I did but his gun misfired. He had used a W.G. Suter lock he built from a kit. At that time Mr. Suter lived about 5 miles outside of town, in Ruffsdale Pa. and Harry had bought one of his lock kits. Of course it failed at a crucial time but this was not his first hunt. He had been going since he was 12 and was the impetus for me to start hunting myself.
I was happy as could be thinking I had shot a doe but upon getting closer to the deer I saw that I had shot a button buck with about 1 inch long spikes. I still have the small rack sitting around here with some of my others and even though it is the smallest, to me it is still the best.

That was a good year for me. I also met my future wife that summer. I still have her too.

Great suggestion. What caused the problem was the downsize adapter I was using was made of soft aluminum. Never a problem when pushing through my inline muzzleloader; but couldn't take the resistance of pulling it out of the barrel.

The anti-firearms ammo clause is a deal breaker for me, I am pretty sure I bought ammo during the shortage using pay-pal.

Well TY for that Icemanxxx

Now lets talk about who gets to decide if your sale/purchase violated one of those.

"relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety"

Nope, Not me. The 2nd admin thing did it here but what woke judge/jury/paypal accountant cant find that them there round balls you bought or sold could not be used for hate (shooting leftist or even an armed burglar thats a leftist), a risk to a consumer (selling a RB to a bone head that loads it over smokeless). Too much wiggle room in the year 2022 for me.

These folks are NOT YOUR FRIEND

How the XXXXX did we get here? Where we have a toddler boy that wants to be a girl and we BETTER GIVE THE THE DRUGS and SCHEDULE THE SURGERY or they will find guardians that will properly raise your child for you. Me thinks maybe the 2nd admin was thought up after a bad pizza centuries ago that caused a bunch or patr_iots to have a dream that this could EVER happen ANYWHERE.

Gonna get ugly

Oh noooo, its still pretty. I'm talking Steven Segal _uc_ you up ugly. Lay down or stand up. Not gonna be any other choices soon.

Barrel is not for sale. It has already been sold. Only the sights are for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back