• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Show us your outfit and kit!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look good! Now all you need is a nice wig to give you that Que look in the back.

I do have one question about your horn...
newhorn.jpg

It doesn't have the phrase "All others Cash" on the back does it? :rotf:

Sorry 20 years of retail sales just reared it's ugly face... :haha:

Nice kit!

Cheers,

DT

Preacher, great start :thumbsup:
tell me a bit more about your shooting bag. is that a Leatherman bag? Is that the one with a rear pouch? How do you like it?

Yeap...it's the Leatherman that has the pocket on the back...I like it for it's practical use, but I'm not to keen on it's machined look. I'd give up the practicality for a more PC hand made bag. If you know of anyone that might want to trade, let me know. I'm still waiting on a couple items that have to be made. My brown tri-corner hat and my fall front knee breeches from Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc. And I'm also waiting on my Ligioner Moccasins from Arrow Moccasin Company. I'd love to make the stuff my self, but my ability to work with leather is very shoty.

Preacher :hatsoff:

Preacher....
I like the jacket. Where did you get it or who made it???
I gotta have one!
Your horn looks nice as well!

Brett sr

Hey David,
I'm only joking man. I just had to do it. :blah: I don't want the back end of your blade either. :shocked2:
To tell you the true. I think your outfit is great and believe your persona is top notch. :applause: Since it is apart of your original family background. That is the only way to go. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
BULLMOOSE MAN

Latest posts

Back