• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Show us your flintlock squirrel rifles!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks I guess I have the ugly duckling of the group but it does the job. It has hand made metalwork and a plain ol brown walnut finish and is banged up and bruised---- ahhhhh, but it will dispatch those tree rats within 40 yards if my eyes can spot them. :grin:

20.jpg

018-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

That is one ugly gun.

Just kidding, brother. It has the signs of a rifle used and used well. The scratches and dings of such honest use are a badge of honor to my way of thinking.

Many thanks for showing it.
Lobo

Golly, with all these beautiful squirrel rifles, its a wonder there is a one of them left on the continent. This has been, and continues to be a great show!
Robby

Heres one that's just about done. Called "problem child"
100_2273.jpg
ild".

100_2272.jpg

100_2271.jpg

41 1/2" 3/4"atf .32cal. with wormy maple stock. The name comes from a long line of mistakes and unfortunate circumstances. Its all good tho!

Bob Watts .40 caliber flintlock bought in 1977 as a .45...I had Ed Rayle make a .40 caliber barrel for her in the late 80s...

Im000141.jpg

JJB22 said:
Well folks I guess I have the ugly duckling of the group but it does the job. It has hand made metalwork and a plain ol brown walnut finish and is banged up and bruised---- ahhhhh, but it will dispatch those tree rats within 40 yards if my eyes can spot them. :grin:

20.jpg

018-2.jpg

009-2.jpg
Where is the ugly rifle at?? Outside of the picture? :haha:

Well, I like the old girl I guess. :grin:

I took it out last week for a little target practice. Shot fine and enjoyed the trip as always.

OK this goes out to all you guys showing your rifles, you make me sick, :bow: , naw hats of to you guys, looking at your F/Ls man i gota get me
one, now i have got a new job it wont be long and
i will have me my first 50 cal F/L :blah: :) so
again atta boy. :thumbsup: .
boomm.

1838FOLDER017.jpg

1838FOLDER018.jpg

1838FOLDER021.jpg

She's "Snipper" (rhymes with slipper)a .36 caliber rifle built by John Berrgmann :bow: of Parris Tenn.in 1982 .

I did all the reaserch for a pre revolutionary rifle . She has a cut down siler lefthand lock ,Hyot barrel ,not swampped ....I had to draw the line somewhere .

In 1984 I won the State Campionship with her . :wink:

Gary

I'll add a full length shot when I get one ...Proly shooting tommorrow ! :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up a couple more .32's. the first one i just had built by Mr. Nate McKenzie,44" swamped Rice barrel,Late Ketland lock,very accurate.the second one i got in a trade,42" Rayle barrel,very nice little shooter.
100_2972.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2971.jpg

100_2981.jpg

100_2987.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2991.jpg

Back