• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Show me your deer rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
txcookie said:
I would love to see everyones deer hunting rifles! Will show mine later.

Some recent ones:

.62CAL SMOOTHBORE

C10121062cal10Pointer-1.jpg

.58CAL RIFLE

110510-7pointaDoedarkened.jpg

.58CAL RIFLE

68POINTRACKSHEADONCROPPED.jpg

.58CAL RIFLE

BestFlintlockinantlers1000pixels007.jpg

.62CAL SMOOTHBORE

1113088pointerRifled62calPRBcropped.jpg

Swampy said:
I call foul on roundball! He said Rifles! :blah:

OK”¦and trying to think ahead so as not to offend those who view a .40cal as a deer rifle, I’ve included the .40cal as well:

.40cal Rifle

072511A1RightSideFullButtAngle.jpg

.45cal Rifle

009.jpg

.50cal Rifle

A-011811DickertRightFullCompleted.jpg

.58cal Rifle

1-0855CroppedRightFull.jpg

You should tell em the story about how that big buck took a shot at ya when he knocked over bro's gun and how the stock of your gun saved your life by stopping the ball!

Top one is now my sons .50 caliber frontier rifle
DSCF1820.jpg

My Early Lancaster by TVM in .50 cal

Heres a better pict of the Early Lancaster
DSCF1416-1.jpg

If this hurricane holds off this weekend and the winds arent spooking the game, a couple of hogs are going to be in trouble!!!

Well if you want to include 40s that have been used for deer...Here is my .40 caliber Bob Watts rifle that I bought in 1977...She was a .45 back then and I used her for deer, turkeys, squirrels and competition shoots...After an encouter with a black bear in eastern NC I decided a .54 was in order, so I built one and converted the .45 to a .40....

Im000141.jpg

First ML rifle I ever killed a deer with was this .54 flint GPR.
HPIM0004a.jpg

Killed a bunch of 'em with this caplock GPR, with both .50 and .54 barrels, including my biggest buck ever.
BigBuck.jpg

It's not a rifle but I just had to get a deer with my Pedersoli Bess.
HPIM0939.jpg

Last year I was lucky enough to get the privilege of using Roy Stroh's traveling rifle Runaround Sue. She's a sweet .62 caliber VA flint rifle.
HPIM1200.jpg

This year I have every intention of taking a deer or 4 with my new Roy Stroh .54 flinter. As long as my luck holds...
DSC_0408-600x137.jpg

I will get to use her one day.. right now she is in Alaska...

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Back