• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Shotgun, single barrel percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m looking for a single barrel, percussion shotgun. Modern or antique, require a good bore and shootable, prefer 12ga.
Let me know what you might have to sell.
Thx.
Jim
I've got an original English 12ga. in good shape. I'd posted pictures of it here before, but don't see them on this computer.

S.G.image1.jpeg
s.g.image2.jpeg

I’m looking for a single barrel, percussion shotgun. Modern or antique, require a good bore and shootable, prefer 12ga.
Let me know what you might have to sell.
Thx.
Jim
I have been considering selling my single barrel 12 gage - built on a Melott modified barrel & stocked in walnut stained cherry that I built using an original lock. I built it about 30 years ago for shooting trap at night. I have actually shot it very little. It may be something you might have and interest in looking at. I will email some photos or post if I can figure out how.

Attachments

• REA ML 1.jpg
    REA ML 1.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 81
  • REA ML 2.jpg
    REA ML 2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 79
  • REA ML 3.jpg
    REA ML 3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 75
Jime444,

I have a like-new single barrel 12 gauge percussion shotgun that was made Investarms, who manufactures the Lyman Great Plains rifles. It was made in 1992. It’s marketed as the “Gallyon Muzzleloading Shotgun”. I believe the PO never used it on the range or in the field.

I will try to get photos to you in a few days.

Latest posts

Back