Solved a lot of problems since the last time. FIrst off my RB's were too hard. I added too much tin and didn't think it a big problem until I tested the hardness. They came up being as hard as WW using the pencil hardness test. Casted a fresh batch with pure and just a little time added and tested it and it came out to be around 40-1 in hardness. Using the .015 patch was easier to get the ball seated. Also switched to BP instead of T7. First group of 5 rounds were about all touching at 50 yards for a group of around 2+ inches, big change. Also my patches looked good and not all chewed up. I also switched to olive oil as a lube. Thanks for all the help, now I need to file the front sight down a bit.