• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shooting with the ladies at the RRR muzzleloading club...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the third of 4 videos I'm posting this month about participating in a Muzzleloading club. This one features the ladies at the Red River Renegades muzzleloading club in northern Texas. For some of these ladies, it is their first time trying shooting a smoothbore.
Sit back and enjoy the fun you can have at one of these monthly club shoots:

Thanks Mark I enjoyed it as always. Kathi's reaction to the big smoothy was priceless and she shot it again. Julia is impressive also nice to see the younger people involved with the sport. I cant get my wife to shoot one and you are able to get a crowd to shoot yours. Your assistant Tambi is a good shot and that girl gets it done. Looking forward to the next video

Thanks Mark I enjoyed it as always. Kathi's reaction to the big smoothy was priceless and she shot it again. Julia is impressive also nice to see the younger people involved with the sport. I cant get my wife to shoot one and you are able to get a crowd to shoot yours. Your assistant Tambi is a good shot and that girl gets it done. Looking forward to the next video
Thanks my friend....looks like I need to get together with your bride someday and show her how easy it is to shoot o' BigFoot. She would get a kick out of that...I'd get her hooked in no time!

BIGFOOT.jpg
LOL

Thanks my friend....looks like I need to get together with your bride someday and show her how easy it is to shoot o' BigFoot. She would get a kick out of that...I'd get her hooked in no time!

View attachment 86662LOL
I think Big Foot and that smoothie go together like peas and carrots because Id need a target that size to hit anything with that smoothbore.

Latest posts

Back