• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shooting Undersized Round balls into paper targets.....?? Accuracy?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go....

Account of a man struck by a fired ramrod at the Battle of Spotsylvania: LINK TO ARTICLE

“He was hit with one of the iron ramrods, used by the infantry in those days, which some excited Confederate had neglected to remove from his rifle barrel before firing. This rammer passed through the major’s left arm and bruised his chest severely.”

It proved to be a fatal wound.

Last edited:
No marksmanship, very little respect to the weapon or its place in our history. I quit watching this stuff because it is sensational garbage. These are firearms and should be treated with respect and great care with ultimate safety in mind and not for seeking what whacky stunt that I can come up with next. It’s not a matter of if you screw up but when and then we all look like idiots. It is not entertainment. Don’t present it as such.
Don’t thank me for watching.
If that’s your opinion rest assured I don’t agree with it. And those types of comments aren’t appropriate here. Mark’s a great guy, and I find him very entertaining. Now go play somewhere else.

No marksmanship, very little respect to the weapon or its place in our history. I quit watching this stuff because it is sensational garbage. These are firearms and should be treated with respect and great care with ultimate safety in mind and not for seeking what whacky stunt that I can come up with next. It’s not a matter of if you screw up but when and then we all look like idiots. It is not entertainment. Don’t present it as such.
Don’t thank me for watching.
i had hopes that we would benefit here when i saw this poster join.
seems i totally mis-judged.
prove me wrong.....

Back