• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SHOOTING GUN RESTR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I MADE SUCH A REST CONSISTING OF FOUR SHORT BOARDS THAT COULD HAVE BEEB DESIGNED AND BUILT BY A 7TH GRADER, BUT IT HAS A GIMMICK THAT MAKES IT VERY HANDY ON GUSTY DAYS,IF ANYONE WOULD WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS INVOLVED IN SHOWING A PICTURE I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON THIS VERY SIMPLE WIND BREAK.
DUTCH

I MADE SUCH A REST CONSISTING OF FOUR SHORT BOARDS THAT COULD HAVE BEEB DESIGNED AND BUILT BY A 7TH GRADER, BUT IT HAS A GIMMICK THAT MAKES IT VERY HANDY ON GUSTY DAYS,IF ANYONE WOULD WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS INVOLVED IN SHOWING A PICTURE I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON THIS VERY SIMPLE WIND BREAK.
DUTCH
I'm running photo size 4.5m, 1280x720 and they upload.
Select "upload file." Choose option that's where you pix is.

THATT IS NOT
WALKING ME THROUGH THE PTOCESS. THAT'S HUMBLING AN OLD MAN.
BUT THANK YOU

DUTCH

And just how am I supposed to know how tech dumb you are? I'm 62 and figured it out, old man. Figure it out yourself.

And just how am I supposed to know how tech dumb you are? I'm 62 and figured it out, old man. Figure it out yourself.

PEOPLE WITH LIMITED SELF EXPRESSION AND WHO AWWACK FOLKS BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE ARE, I HAVE BEEN TOLD . POSESSED OF A GREAT FEAR OF DYING. IT WILL GROW OVER THE NEXT 5 YEARS TO BE ALMOST OVERWHELMING.
I WON'T BE HERE TO WITNESS THIS AND WOULD RATHER NOT.

DUTCH SCHOULTZ

DUTCH
What are you using, a computer, smart phone or tablet?

What are you using, a computer, smart phone or tablet?
I have two computers plus the iPad.
The last time I followed instructions the picture I was trying to put on a specific email appeared multiple times on a completely different post.

I'n off to dialysis first thing tomorrow
just write the steps so i can bear in mind I'll be 92 in a few weeks.

Dutch

Take the pictures with your IPad, open up this forum on your IPad, click on “upload a file” at the bottom. Choose “photo library” and your IPad library should open, choose the photo you wish to upload and voila:
FE05ED2F-CB22-468A-B4DF-98E978255955.jpeg

That’s the simplest way to upload pictures that I know of.

Last edited:
WHAT QUINN SAID ABOVE,IF YOU TAKE THE PHOTO AND THEN OPEN THIS THREAD, AT THE BOTTOM JUST BELOW YOUR TEXT INPUT, SELECT “UPLOAD A FILE”
CHOOSE PHOTO LIBRARY FROM THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND YOUR PIC SHOULD BE THE LAST ONE CREATED.

I LOSE PICTURES IN THE IPAD TOO, TRUST ME, IT’S THERE!

BEST REGARDS, MY FATHER IN LAW TURNS 96 THIS JUNE. HE SAYS IT’S NOT FOR SISSIES, AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRUTH FROM WHERE I SIT.

TAKE CARE.

I like it... simple and effective.
THANK YOU. THE THING IS HEVY ENOUGH SO THAT FIRING THE RIFE NEVER SEEMED TO MOVE IT. THE PADDING ON TOP SEEMS TO HAVE SOLIFIFIED OVER TH TH30 PLUS YEARS TO WHERE IT WOULD NEED TO BE REPLACED. WHAT I LIKED WAS THAT NUTHING IN THE BOTTOM PART WAS NEVER BLOWN AROUND AND ALWAYS CAME TO HAND.
DUTCH

Take the pictures with your IPad, open up this forum on your IPad, click on “upload a file” at the bottom. Choose “photo library” and your IPad library should open, choose the photo you wish to upload and voila:View attachment 23862
That’s the simplest way to upload pictures that I know of.

Your dog has something on his face.

Back