• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SHOOTING GUN RESTR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take the pictures with your IPad, open up this forum on your IPad, click on “upload a file” at the bottom. Choose “photo library” and your IPad library should open, choose the photo you wish to upload and voila:
That’s the simplest way to upload pictures that I know of.

Its not that simple for Dutch. He has to take the picture with his I-Pod. (His I-Pod is not connected to Safari (Internet) to do this on his I-Pod. Not to mention that he can't see the tiny icons to do these simple tasks. Then he has to email the picture to his computer. Once he has saved the picture to a photo file, he can then upload the photo to the forum.

Maybe now he knows how to upload photos, we may see more.

Here are the photos of my rest.
View attachment 24221 View attachment 24222 View attachment 24223 As you can see in the picture, there is a weighted screen and a tray to hold balls, patching and protect the patches from wind. The tray is weighted to hold it steady. The top is padded and covered with denim fabric.
YESTERDAY, GRENADIER 1578 CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO INSTALL THE PICTURES OF MY PRIMITIVE BENCH REST I BUILT BACK IN THE '80 SO YOU CAN SEE ITS SIMPLICITY NOT ONLY AS A RST BUT AS A PROTECTOR FOR SMMALL NECCESSITIES FROM BEING BLOWN AWAY ON A GUSTY DAY.
GRENADIER'S EFFORTS WERE ABOVE AND BEYOND ANY DUTY.
DUTCH

I like that well enough i'm going to make something similar, as the rests at my range are nothing but boards & carpet, and chasing patches and balls rolling about......
when I visit the range it's NEVER less than a half day affair, and I like to "spread out" with my loading & swabbing / cleaning effects on the benchtop......this will keep everything in one area and nicely controlled.
Thanks !

I like that well enough i'm going to make something similar, as the rests at my range are nothing but boards & carpet, and chasing patches and balls rolling about......
when I visit the range it's NEVER less than a half day affair, and I like to "spread out" with my loading & swabbing / cleaning effects on the benchtop......this will keep everything in one area and nicely controlled.
Thanks !
YOU'RE WELCOME.IT WASN'T A DEVELOPMENT. IT JUST HAPPENED OVER APERIOD OF TIME. AS I SAW THE NEED THE SOLUTION JUSTPOPPED ITO BEING.

I EXPECT SOMEONE WILL COME OUT WITH A VERY SIMILAR REST BUT USING PLASTIC AND NOT THE WOOD.
DUTCH

Back