• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Shooting bag with reduced price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here.
I have a possible, shooting, bag with a price drop.

The original price was $120.00 +$ 10.00 s&h all USD$ to any of the 50 United States. Now it’s $90.00 + $10.00 s&h USD$ to any of the United States, NOT territories or possessions but actual States.

Here’s the chance to get your hands on a Two Feathers item AND it’s just in time for the 2020 Muzzle Loading season, OR any lingering shoots or rendezvous’.

This is a VERY well made/hand crafted bag that you’ll be proud to display with your PC weapon OR carry on a hunt.

As with ALL my wares: this bag is 100% American made by ME here in my NE Pa. shop using 100% American sourced materials.

Please support our craftsmen and buy American.
1598803144576.jpeg

The bag is made of 5oz. Chrome tanned leather. It has been hand stitched with Irish Linen thread for a PC/HA quality. The bag has a woven strap with a Black and White Herring bone (Zig-Zag) pattern, and hangs 27”. More than long enough for a big guy and it sets high enough to be traditional and convenient. The strap has 2 leather fobs on its ends that have been riveted, then hand stitched for long life. The inner (smaller) triangle is stitched through the 2 pieces of leather and the strap. The outer (larger) triangle has been hand stitched through ALL the pieces, The leather, then the strap, then the leather again, and finally through the bag itself! This strap, “ain’t goin’ nowhere” The strap and stitching will probably outlast you? The bag has been hand Saddle stitched inside out, then turned right side out so the stitches don’t show. This is traditional on most bags offered today. The bag measures 8” across the top, by 8.5” across the bottom and 7.75” (7-3/4”) high. The entire bag, including the beaver tail flap, measures 16” high. It has no interior pockets, but the inside is very generously sized to hold your shooting essentials, and most anything else, reasonably sized.

This bag will get looks; and admiring comments at your next shoot, hunt, or gathering.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please, please, please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Bag 001 edited 30.jpg
    New Bag 001 edited 30.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 78
  • New Bag 002 edited 30.jpg
    New Bag 002 edited 30.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 71
  • New Bag 003 edited 30.jpg
    New Bag 003 edited 30.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 72