• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shootin' Contest Round 7

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pete,
Boy that was a close one, that was fine shootin on your part too, nothing to be ashamed of for sure. :bow: Now, I still am going to have some tough competition, so you never know, I may be down soon too if I don't pay attention to what I'm doin. :grin:
Take care, see ya, Jim

flaming canvas said:
I grazed the set trigger and set mine off before I was ready. If GW can hit the paper, he's got me.

Well, I did hit the paper. :surrender: :redface:

1026081617a.jpg

Official Round 7 Final Results

Just one bracket now.

Still Kickin'................Done For
Mountainman56* .928".........RC 2.125"
Jim/OH .725".................PeteD .745"
GW 5.000" ...................flaming canvas miss

Well flaming canvas, yer kilt... by a whisker. :haha: Come on down and join the party.

Look for the Round 8 topic coming right up. We're throwing a twist in.

Grey Whiskers said:
flaming canvas said:
I grazed the set trigger and set mine off before I was ready. If GW can hit the paper, he's got me.

Well, I did hit the paper. :surrender: :redface:

1026081617a.jpg

Weeellllll, he sure as hell was trying to tie me. I guess he isn't quite that good of a shot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Congratulations to ye GW.

At least my toes will stay warm with the weather cooling off.

Thanks FC. I wasn't really trying to make it more interesting. I figgured Jethro would scalp me iffin I missed and threw his calculations off. Anyways I'll bring the beer down iffin I shoot like that next round. :grin: GW

Boy Flamin Canvas, isn't that Gray Whiskers a great guy. :hatsoff: He pulled his shot off like that so you wouldn't feel too bad about missing the paper. You don't find many like that!! :v Now it gets down to the finals, he's gonna have to tighten up a little if he wants that bottle of oil.

See ya, Jim/OH :grin:

Grey Whiskers said:
I figgured Jethro would scalp me iffin I missed and threw his calculations off.

Nah, I've seen yer picture. Ain't 'nuff hair to make the trip worth while. :rotf:

Back