• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shootin' Contest Round 6, September - startin' early

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
Round 6 ain't officially started yet, but the Fresh Meat Bracket has already finished so I gotta start the thread early just to keep track of the scores...

Round 6 Up To The Minute Results;

Fresh Meat Bracket (last round for fresh meat);

Mountainman56 2.952"...........Jim/OH 3.500"

Wounded Bracket;

Zemenar
GW
flaming canvas
HFD60
Halftail
and 2 other guys yet to be determined...
I'll post the wounded bracket matches as soon as the last 2 round-5 matches are in. Or Labor Day whichever comes first...

Round 6 will last until the end of September or until all the shots are in. The sooner y'all shoot , the sooner we can move on to the next round. If y'all shoot slow this thing will be over around New Years.

In round 7, Mountainman56 will move to the wounded bracket 'cause he'll need somebody to shoot against. But he will still have to be eliminated twice before he is done.

Good Luck! :hatsoff:

OK, I know you guys are just DYIN' (hehe) to find out what the matchups are for round 6. And, with the Labor Day weekend comin' right up, some of ya might want to do some shootin'. So I did the drawin' early for the wounded bracket too.
Sure there's still a couple of odds and ends to sort out, but I got 'er mostly figgered anyway.

Sooooo;

Fresh Meat Bracket (last round for fresh meat);

Wounded Bracket;

Either fat jack or RC vs Bye (this should be the last Bye needed)
Either PeteD or Bakeoven Bill vs Zemenar
GW vs HFD60
and Halftail vs Flaming Canvas

Go get 'em! :hatsoff:

Grey Whiskers said:
Wow, we got our own section back fer shootin at each other. :thumbsup:
GW

I think they got tired of us hoggin' up the General ML section. :haha:

Thanks Claude! :hatsoff:

How about me AND Pete D vs Zemenar? We can catch him in a crossfire.

Ok Jethro, thanks for the update. :thumbsup: I didn't quite do it this time. Congratulations Mountainman 56, :surrender: you got me by a little over a half inch. I knew this was my worst shot of the contest, but was still hoping. Just looked down, and I think I am wounded. :hmm: Well, I'll just have to try harder next time, or I will be down there with the dead ones that are swilling beer. :wink: Jethro, if the next one is during Friendship, I'll have to shoot it when I get back. :grin:

Sorry Jim/OH. I just knew I'd blown it this time. Maybe we'll get to shoot at each other again. I'll be stickin to my long rifles from now on.

Jim/OH,

Are you gonna be at Friendship the first weekend? Might hafta look ya up and say howdy.

Official Round 6 Match-ups(or at least all the ones that will make a difference this round :grin: )

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Wounded Bracket;

Either fat jack or RC vs Bye (this should be the last Bye needed)
PeteD vs Zemenar
GW vs HFD60
and Halftail vs Flaming Canvas

Labor Day Weekend! The perfect weekend to go shootin'! Remember, we'll start round 7 just as soon as all 6 shooters in the wounded bracket turn in their scores. :hatsoff:

There's lead a flyin'! PeteD done fired his round 6 shot. 'Tweren't a bad one neither. Hope you was duckin' Zemenar. :grin:

flaming canvas said:
Halftail,

Ye know I will be looking for revenge.
...... :hmm: .....I was tumblin down memory lane thinkin..."Didn't we already shoot at each other?"
You answered my question Flaming.Good luck to ya then,Keep in mind there'll be no wounds in this round... :wink:

Flaming Canvas has been practicin' since ya winged him Halftail. Did ya see his last couple of scores? :shocked2: I'd hunker down if I was you.

Matter of fact, I guess I shoulda hunkered a little lower when I wasn't dead yet. :hmm:

:hatsoff:

Ye had a mighty good shot yerself that time, Jethro. Luck of the draw.

I should have been shootin that .36 all along.

jethro224 said:
Flaming Canvas has been practicin' since ya winged him Halftail. Did ya see his last couple of scores? :shocked2: I'd hunker down if I was you.

Matter of fact, I guess I shoulda hunkered a little lower when I wasn't dead yet. :hmm:

:hatsoff:

I'd say I jest made him Angry!I'm hunkering down as we speak. :blah:

Well Halftail,

I guess ye don't have much to worry about with my shot. I got closer to Mexico than Canada.

flaming canvas said:
Well Halftail,

I guess ye don't have much to worry about with my shot. I got closer to Mexico than Canada.
I would venture a guess that you shot a little low? :hmm: I'm gonna have a crack at ye sometime this week....

Latest posts

Back