• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shootin' Contest Round 5 August

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mountainman 56, I just shot my .36 revolver this evening at ya. A little wider than usual, so don't know if it is close enough or not. :hmm: It was about dark, so if I lose I already am working up an excuse. :thumbsup: Just have to wait to see what Jethro says we did. See ya, Jim/OH :v

Well this round, #5, still ain't officially over, but the fresh meat guys couldn't wait to shoot it out for round 6, so I'm startin' the round 6 thread.
Go check it out to see the scores.

Still waitin for shots from;

PeteD
RC
and fat jack

before I can draw the round 6 matches. Git 'er done boys. :hatsoff:

I just got that ROA back to fat jack tonight. He'll prolly be sending in his shot this weekend. I'm ready to move on to round 6 and see who's shootin at me. GW

:hmm: guess i should at least try to defend myself tomorrow..good luck fat jack! (like i really mean that!) :rotf:

RC done took a crack at ya Fat Jack. Best be shootin' back soon.
Still ain't heard a peep outta PeteD neither.

Up To The Minute Results

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Still Healthy......................Wounded
Mountainman56......................Bye
Jim/OH 1.315"......................GW 1.500"

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded............................Dead
Zemenar...........................Bye
HFD60 1.040"......................Plink 4.110"
flaming canvas 0.548"...........bucktales 1.785"
Halftail 1.625"..................410-er:surrender:
PeteD 1.437".....................BakeovenBill 2.875"

Soon as fat jack shoots, this round is over. :hatsoff:

Guess I been done in. Good shooting Pete. For all you others what been done in, move over.

Sorry I'm late.
Final Round 5 Results

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Still Healthy......................Wounded
Mountainman56......................Bye
Jim/OH 1.315"......................GW 1.500"

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded............................Dead
Zemenar...........................Bye
HFD60 1.040"......................Plink 4.110"
flaming canvas 0.548"...........bucktales 1.785"
Halftail 1.625"..................410-er:surrender:
PeteD 1.437".....................BakeovenBill 2.875"
RC 3.000" .......................fat jack :surrender:

Elbow room is gettin' scarce down here in soggy's hell. :wink: Grats to the winners. :hatsoff:

Boy this duelin is Tough!!!I ain't been shoot at in 4 months!! :rotf: good thing too,according to the tape! :shake: but I get a bye now...I can practice up!!(and I needs it!) :grin: :grin: :grin: GOOD LUCK FELLERS!

jethro224 said:
Everbody must be scairt of that voodoo doll ya got for an avatar. :haha:
:hmm: :hmm: ..............well it might be that, but I kinda think the devil and the creator are in deep negotiations as to who is gonna have to take him........... :blah: :blah:

Back