• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shootin' Contest Round 5 August

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My Jethro, I almost broke the rules. Sorry, a senior moment. :bow: Forgot the "open sight rule", but no problem, I'll dig out something else. Maybe I'll shoot the .36 cal. Remington Navy style revolver I got. Already shot the Old Army and if Mountainman 56 is shooting an 1851 Navy, then this should be near even. Thanks for the reminder Jethro, want to keep things on the up and up. Take care. :thumbsup:

Them peeps is legal in the RWYB contest. :wink:

Been kinda quiet around here. :snore: A weekend just done and no more shots was fired??? :confused: All you wounded fellers must be tryin' to live longer. :hmm:

Soon as we get shots from;
fat jack
RC
410-er
Plink
PeteD
bucktales
and flaming canvas
we can get goin' on round 6. :thumbsup:

2 more weekends left to git 'er done. :hatsoff:

jethro224 said:
fat jack
we can get goin' on round 6. :thumbsup:
I gotta give that ROA back to fat jack so's he can shoot this month. He told me he re-blued it but I think it's just the Tidy Bowl. :hmm:
:rotf: GW

AAArgh. They (PA F&G) closed my range. Lead remediation. I'm gonna hafta find another spot. It'll get done by LD weekend.
And the three shot match, too.
Pete

Up to the minute results!

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Still Healthy......................Wounded
Mountainman56......................Bye
Jim/OH 1.315"......................GW 1.500"

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded............................Dead
HFD60 1.040".......................Plink 4.110"

fat jack
RC
410-er
PeteD
bucktales
and flaming canvas
we can get goin' on round 6. :hatsoff:

Incoming Round Ball!
schraegschiess.gif
Yikes.gif

I let one fly due West.
I think flaming canvas should think about duckin first. :rotf:

Gotta watch out fer that guy. He's a thoroughly dangerous man. I done thought I kilt him last month, but it was me who is dead. :shocked2:

Good luck to the both of ya. :hatsoff:

jethro224 said:
Gotta watch out fer that guy. He's a thoroughly dangerous man. I done thought I kilt him last month, but it was me who is dead. :shocked2:

Good luck to the both of ya. :hatsoff:

And I don't even have green teeth.

Let's see how many of you remember what that refers to.

flaming canvas And I don't even have green teeth. Let's see how many of you remember what that refers to.[/quote said:
I thought it was - "I don't even have a garage. You can call home and ask my wife!" :rotf:

Boy that fits

The next line was

And when I did all that hair fell out from underneath.

Got a pony tail that goes most of the way to my butt.

bucktales said:
Incoming Round Ball!
schraegschiess.gif
Yikes.gif

I let one fly due West.
I think flaming canvas should think about duckin first. :rotf:

Didn't bother me none, but Southwest is trying to figure out how that 737 in Denver got the windshield shot out. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Up to the minute results!

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Still Healthy......................Wounded
Mountainman56......................Bye
(in fact, Mountainman56 is SO healthy that he done fired his round-6 shot at Jim/OH)
Jim/OH 1.315"......................GW 1.500"

Wounded Bracket;

Wounded............................Dead
HFD60 1.040".......................Plink 4.110"
flaming canvas 0.548"..............bucktales 1.785"

Come on down and get ya a cold one bucktales. :wink:

fat jack
RC
410-er
and PeteD

we can get goin' on round 6. :hatsoff:

Boy Jethro, sounds like Mountainman 56 is after me. Have to look and see if I'm leakin red anywhere. Maybe the first of the week I can take a shot back and defend myself.

Well at least I won't be in bad company. :haha:
Went clamming today. I'll bring a bucket of steamers to go with that beer. :rotf:

bucktales said:
Well at least I won't be in bad company. :haha:
Went clamming today. I'll bring a bucket of steamers to go with that beer. :rotf:
well he kicked the bucket an filled it too! :thumbsup:

Back