• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Shootin' Contest Round 5 August

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
ROUND 5 MATCH-UPS

Fresh Meat Bracket;

Mountainman56 vs Bye
Jim/OH vs GW

Wounded Bracket;

Zemenar vz Bye
fat jack vs RC
Halftail vs 410-er
Plink vs HFD60
PeteD vs BakeovenBill
bucktales vs flaming canvas

Now you all have until the end of the month to get your round 5 shots in. BUT, in the event that everybody gets their shots in before the end of the month, round 6 will start the next day. If y'all shoot fast, maybe we'll get done before the snow gets deep. :haha:

Hey 410er,
Whatcha shootin?a 41 cal?I'll be lettin strip at ye very soon. :v

ifl-ring-card-girl.jpg

Using a TC 58 Big Boar every round.Pulled a bad one last round and probably will again.I'll do what I can to make you look real good! :grin:

rubincam said:
-----how did you get my wife to hold the sign for you-----

I hope he got his shot off before he posted that. He may not be out of the hospital before the end of the month.

:grin: boy these guys just hear my name and won't come out and play....wish jethro wouldn't post them huge numbers 3 inches :shocked2: OMG.. bet that fear factor is wearin off..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Here we go Gray Whiskers. I got out my Rugar Old Army today, and took a shot at ya. :grin: It's a little to the left, so ya better duck right. Haven't felt anything yet, so don't know if I have been shot at or not. :blah: Maybe I already been shot, and don't know it. See ya, :thumbsup:

Jim,

I was plannin to use my rifle but now I guess I'll make it even and use my Old Army. As I remember it shoots to the left so maybe we'll tie. :hmm: Anyways, good luck!

Hey what's that red spot on my shirt. I'm hit! :shocked2: GW

Grey Whiskers said:
Jim,

I was plannin to use my rifle but now I guess I'll make it even and use my Old Army. As I remember it shoots to the left so maybe we'll tie. :hmm: Anyways, good luck!

Hey what's that red spot on my shirt. I'm hit! :shocked2: GW

:haha: OK, Folks, we get some half-time entertainment this round... GW vs fat jack in a rasslin' match over GW's Old Army that fat jack has been doin' purty dang good with so far in this here contest. I don't think he'll give it back easy. :rotf:

Reason for edit: where's the "chicken" smily when ya need one?
ya know 3 inches don't seem that far, but purdy sure it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

RC said:
it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

:grin: That's what the Deer in J-ville say every year Huntin season :rotf: :blah: :wink:

410er,
I took my shot a few hours ago,It should be arriving in PA in a few minutes....Tell the wife and kids to Duck! :thumbsup:

Halftail said:
RC said:
it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

:grin: That's what the Deer in J-ville say every year Huntin season :rotf: :blah: :wink:
if theres deer in j-ville they're probably illegals! leastwise i ain't seen none....yet! :wink:

jethro224 said:
:haha: OK, Folks, we get some half-time entertainment this round... GW vs fat jack in a rasslin' match over GW's Old Army that fat jack has been doin' purty dang good with so far in this here contest. I don't think he'll give it back easy. :rotf:
My plan is to shoot my shot then give it back to fat jack so's he can clean it. :blah: GW

RC said:
Reason for edit: where's the "chicken" smily when ya need one?
ya know 3 inches don't seem that far, but purdy sure it'll get ya kilt here! specially if somebody shoots back! :haha:

0.054" difference got me kilt! :shocked2: And I thought I had that one. :rotf: Just a hair over half an inch and I got kilt anyhow! Sheesh!

But not before fat jack perforated me with that Old Army. Watch 'im. He's a thoroughly dangerous man. :wink:

GW, That sounds like a sweet deal to me. Get to take the shot, then get someone else to clean it. :hmm: That's the only problem with revolvers, fun to shoot, but a pain to clean. Sounds like I better be ducking good, cause there may be one on the way. Only thing I can hope for is you are a little "shakey" when you take the shot. :haha: I better start checking my shirt for "red spots". See ya, Jim

Back