• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Sharon Rifle Barrel Co. Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have for sale a half-stock Hawken rifle with a Sharon Rifle Barrel Co, 33-inch in .58 caliber with a 1x70 twist. I do not know if this was built by Sharon themselves, or using one of their kits from the 1970’s or the barrel purchased and other parts were used to build this rifle. There is an adjustable Hawken rear sight, lock and double set triggers, all L&R made, installed on the rifle. It is an old L&R lock but I have a small kits parts to upgrade the lock to the current pattern L&R now uses. Wood is maple and stained dark. The stock is glass bedded and all metal is browned, except for the forend tip that is German silver or pewter. The man I bought it from in Montana said he has owned it for many years and only shot it 12 times and it was new when he bought it. It is in great condition and the bore is very nice. I have never shot the rifle as I have several more custom-made Hawken rifles. Sorry for the poor pictures but the rifle is nicer than the pics show.

No FFL is required. Shipped it is $1250 and $1200 with local pickup in Springfield, Virginia. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

SH 1.jpg
SH 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back