• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SGTPROVO'S AD'S

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonie

Moderator Emeritus In Remembrance
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
As many of you know, sgtprovo became ill in the late October time frame and his son went into all of his ad's and mentioned the items were no longer for sale but they might be listed later on.

At the time, I decided to leave the posts open in the hope that he would soon be back but after a month without his return I decided to change the FOR SALE heading to read: SOLD.
I did this because his ad's are causing come confusion among our members.

I don't know how he is doing. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery and will be back soon.
When he returns, he can contact me and I'll help him to repost them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for posting this Zonie. I noticed the mention of "dad" in a posting with Sgt. Provo's picture and questioned it, never got a response. Hopefully he is doing better.

As many of you know, sgtprovo became ill in the late October time frame and his son went into all of his ad's and mentioned the items were no longer for sale but they might be listed later on.

At the time, I decided to leave the posts open in the hope that he would soon be back but after a month without his return I decided to change the FOR SALE heading to read: SOLD.
I did this because his ad's are causing come confusion among our members.

I don't know how he is doing. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery and will be back soon.
When he returns, he can contact me and I'll help him to repost them.

Thank you for your understanding.
Zonie
Thank you for your consideration and concern for a Brother BP shooter.
I wish sgtprovo all the best and hope for his speedy return and full recovery.
My prayers are with him and his family.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Dearest Zonie, As you look down upon us from the Heavens, please know that the love of all of us, Brothers and Sister BP Shooters alike, and the memories of your kindness and generosity of knowledge and patience will be forever in our hearts. RIP Brother and make our days on the ranges and in the fields, filled with the upmost of care, awareness of surroundings, and continued safety as we try to move forward. We will strive daily in thoughts, deeds and business examples you imbedded into this website, and hopefully we will not let you down. Please bestow your heavenly grace on our Dearest Angie, as she assumes her new role
providing the same wisdom and dedication for our newbie shooters that are welcomed into the fold, so that they may learn and enjoy the brotherhood and wisdom of all of our Patriotic and dedicated BP Shooters. God Bless You, God Save the Republic.

Dear Tree Stalker, I went back to the original posting and had placed that item on hold pending receival of payment. I always close out each posting once the payment has been received on each item, and giving notice who the buyer was, and that payment was received. If you go back and look again you'll see that no notice of payment was received. However if you can come up with a copy of a cancelled check by your bank or a copy of a USPS money order, I will gladly mark that posting as closed and list you as the buyer. I have gone back through my records and no copies of any such payment exists in any of my records.

Latest posts

Back