• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

September 2019 Buffalo hunting!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm out this month again guys. I was going to the range yesterday and went to run off the target on the printer and it is out of ink. I didn't have time to go get more and won't be able to shoot again until after the first. I did shoot a blank piece of paper with a black dot in the center and given the group I shot I wouldn't have been near the top anyway. Thanks Terry for doing this as always.

Just4fun63, Richard Dittman, your targets arrived and you're on the scorecard! Thanks for shooting
Silky921 I don't see where I ever received your target! We're coming down to the wire, so if you want to shoot again this weekend and get that one posted to me Ill wait for it. (Please be sure it says 90th Street not place, or just 90th. The next street over east of me is 90th place. I keep getting their mail and they may be getting some of mine)

Can't work out a reshoot. Life is in the way. Hopefully it will show up.

Dave
Just4fun63, Richard Dittman, your targets arrived and you're on the scorecard! Thanks for shooting
Silky921 I don't see where I ever received your target! We're coming down to the wire, so if you want to shoot again this weekend and get that one posted to me Ill wait for it. (Please be sure it says 90th Street not place, or just 90th. The next street over east of me is 90th place. I keep getting their mail and they may be getting some of mine)
I mailed my target a week ago today. If it doesn't show up by the time everyone else's does we'll just assume it got lost. No biggie. Thanks again for putting these shoots on.

Finally found one day I could shoot this target. Popped a couple of caps, loaded the gun, pulled the hammer back... and thought "that didn't feel right? "......Needless to say, once my new mainspring arrives, I will look forward to next month's target challenge. :mad:

Finally found one day I could shoot this target. Popped a couple of caps, loaded the gun, pulled the hammer back... and thought "that didn't feel right? "......Needless to say, once my new mainspring arrives, I will look forward to next month's target challenge. :mad:

Ouch!! I sadly know that feeling, though mine was a broken sear. Fixed her and got her working good as new!

Dave, 58 Caliber I have good news! It was as I suspected, a neighbor received your target. Not your fault our mail carrier is careless. I have you scored. I'm going to give another day or two for stragglers then post scores

Scores are in, Mad Irish and silky tied for first with 7 points each. Maven took second with 6 points, and Just4fun Russell Schaffer, 58Caliber, and Nessmuk all tied for third with 5 points each.

Mad Irish Jack 7
Silky921 7
Maven 6
Just4fun63 5
Russell Shaffer 5
58 Caliber 5
Nessmuk 5
Walking Eagle 4
Smo 4
Charlie44gs 4
MDK_WV 4

Scores are in, Mad Irish and silky tied for first with 7 points each. Maven took second with 6 points, and Just4fun Russell Schaffer, 58Caliber, and Nessmuk all tied for third with 5 points each.

Mad Irish Jack 7
Silky921 7
Maven 6
Just4fun63 5
Russell Shaffer 5
58 Caliber 5
Nessmuk 5
Walking Eagle 4
Smo 4
Charlie44gs 4
MDK_WV 4

Nice shooting guys!!
Walk

Congrats to all who shot and I hate to keep repeating myself but thanks for putting on the contest and scoring it Adui. :ThankYou: Oh and ask your neighbor if he could be more timely with my target if he gets again......:horseback: Thanks again.

Dave

Back