• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

September 2016. Basic 5-shot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to Ames for his win. Thank you Jethro for going to all the trouble of judging this match. I had fun and hope everyone did.

Jethro224 said:
OK, here's what you all been waiting for.
The official results;

A guy with one eye tied behind his back took 1st place,
AMES scored a 5.086

Maven takes 2nd with 5.699

Buford scored a 7.063 for 3rd

MDK_WV scored 7.786

Skunkskinner 9.234 Good to have you back!

Cowboy 10.781

And Tallswife takes first place in the ladies division(she SAID she was gonna win :wink: ) with 11.897 as our first ever female competitor. Glad to have you shootin' with us. :hatsoff:

:thumbsup:

Congratulations Gentlemen! Its been a pleasure competing with you!

Thank you Jethro for posting and scoring the entries! I sure do appreciate your efforts.

Looking forward to the next one!

colorado clyde said:
Congrats to you Tallswife......
Now that you have them lulled into a false sense of security you can pour on the competition and whup'em..... :haha:

That's all part of my nefarious plan!!

(In my defense, I've shot less than 40 rounds thru my flinter, so I'm just a newbie at this)

Tallswife said:
colorado clyde said:
Now that you have them lulled into a false sense of security you can pour on the competition and whup'em..... :haha:

(In my defense, I've shot less than 40 rounds thru my flinter, so I'm just a newbie at this)

Had a purty nice group. If you was to bump that rear sight a bit to the right... :hmm:

Jethro224 said:
Tallswife said:
colorado clyde said:

Had a purty nice group. If you was to bump that rear sight a bit to the right... :hmm:

Yup, my thought too. Need to put it back on the lead sled and play more.

I popped that paper in the mail on the 21st. Must be floating in postal limbo some wheres. Oh well. I gotta shoot this months target next week and get it out. Congrats to the other shooters.

Thanks Jethro for another shoot. Congratulations to all the other shooters for the competition. I already sent in the October shoot, waiting on the results.

Latest posts

Back