• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

September 2016. Basic 5-shot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tallswife said:
On its way!

:shocked2: The first female contestant since I've been doing these contests! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Possibly the first ever. I don't know about when Musketman was doing them.

Jethro224 said:
Tallswife said:
On its way!

:shocked2: The first female contestant since I've been doing these contests! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Possibly the first ever. I don't know about when Musketman was doing them.

Well then, we all know I won so there is no need for anybody else to enter!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

More than once I won a match, only to have my feelings of victory squashed when I saw the winning ladies target....

I hope she whups you all.... :haha:

Well its been a few years since i sent you a target Jethro, this one will be headed to you tomorrow.

skunkskinner said:
Well its been a few years since i sent you a target Jethro, this one will be headed to you tomorrow.

:shocked2:

Good to see you back. :hatsoff:

I have my target ready to mail tomorrow. It is not a prize winner but it isn't a bad target since I haven't shot in such a long time. It certainly was fun making some smoke. Congratulations to whoever does win.

Ditto, Buford. I can't remember the last time I shot. I know my accident was in January 2016 and I had a problem holding up a rifle. It was nice taking in the scent, felling the push on my right shoulder and the frustration of knowing you've done better. I'll pop it into the mail tomorrow. My arm and hand feel alright but I still have to keep rehabbing them to try and get where I was before January '16.

I'm leaving for TN, the Possum Branch rendezvous, in just a couple of minutes. When I get back I'll check the P.O. box for targets on Monday and get the scores in. :thumbsup:

OK, here's what you all been waiting for.
The official results;

A guy with one eye tied behind his back took 1st place,
AMES scored a 5.086

Maven takes 2nd with 5.699

Buford scored a 7.063 for 3rd

MDK_WV scored 7.786

Skunkskinner 9.234 Good to have you back!

Cowboy 10.781

And Tallswife takes first place in the ladies division(she SAID she was gonna win :wink: ) with 11.897 as our first ever female competitor. Glad to have you shootin' with us. :hatsoff:

Jack,
I looked for your target but didn't get it. :idunno:
Hope to see you back on the shooters list real soon.

Back