• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Selling a New Bolek Maciaszazyk Wheelock - #2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the second of the wheel locks and is sized for a smaller carbine, rifle, or puffer-type
pistol. Pictured with the lock is a Dutch trade musket which is also for sale. The lock was made with the notion of replacing the Leonard Day flintlock with the wheel lock. The lock by itself is $1100 USD and the musket is $1400. This is an excellent lock and also comes with a custom spanner.
Wheellock for sale.jpg

Which item is for sale? The lock or the musket?

The forum Classified Ad rules say only one item is to be offered in an advertisement so based on the title of this post I will assume it is the lock.

If the musket is also for sale, you need to create a separate post in the Classified Ad section.

This is the second of the wheel locks and is sized for a smaller carbine, rifle, or puffer-type
pistol. Pictured with the lock is a Dutch trade musket which is also for sale. The lock was made with the notion of replacing the Leonard Day flintlock with the wheel lock. The lock by itself is $1100 USD and the musket is $1400. This is an excellent lock and also comes with a custom spanner.
View attachment 10534
Hello! I would like to purchase the wheellock lock. Please contact me at [email protected] to arrange payment. I can also be reached at: 616-610-3180. I am relatively new to this forum so if I need to follow other protocols, let me know. I am a square shooter. Thanks, -John

Opps! I guess I have no idea what's what with this. Trying to come up with a wheellock is proving to be a frustrating pursuit for this old geezer.

Latest posts

Back