• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Selling a 15/16 tang off a T/C 45 Cal Hawken.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling a nice blued tang for a 15/16, T/C 45 Cal Hawken. I would consider trade on a good rear sight for a 50 cal Hawken 15/16. Tang is $35.00 good to excellent condition.

Cobra 6

Has it been drilled for the peep sight? I‘m pretty sure I have a couple of the 15/16 rear sights

Woodenbow

In between the two mounting screws it has a flush drilled mounting hole with screw. I believe that is for a peep site? I'll try to PM you some pictures.

Cobra 6

Well there goes my head space to timing...Sent a series of pictures of the tang to another MLF member. Getting old is the s--ts. :doh: Pictures coming.

Cobra 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back