• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

screwdriver set

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me to. The stubby handle is nice when your a little bit nervous about that mother wanting to jump off that screw and ruining all the time you put into your build. LOL ya know what I mean…

I user the Wheeler 89 piece set. It has been fine, no breakage, but I haven't encountered a screw that needs the penetrating oil/heat/impact routine since I bought the set a couple of years ago. I wish Wheeler had used some of the blank space in the box so that I'd have space for a few bits I supplemented the set with from Brownells (they could have fit in a dozen more holes), and for the ones that need to be customized from time to time.

I use the Wheeler set , the best thing about the Chapman set is the ratchet handle which gives great leverage for stubborn screws . The Wheeler set lets you select the most appropriate blade for the job . I also use custom made turnscrews for some jobs .
Wheeler blades are replaceable.

Back