• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Schuetzen black powder supply

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyron4

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Emailed a few distributors asking when the next shipment of schuetzen black powder was set to arrive since the May/June date has past with no new supply. I was told it was looking like Oct/Nov but nothing concrete. I know it can still be had from some vendors , just thought I'd share the info. Carry on.

I was told the same thing from Buffalo Arms I got the last 3f they got shipped. Grafs was same ETA October Powder Valley had no ETA . I could backorder but pay upfront and price could be higher with Hazmat fee . The fake stuff Trip7 and Pyro are still available . It stinks some are requiring 5lb min order when 4f or sub powder is all that's in stock

I have not been on for awhile and am not up to date. Is black powder still being made or is only substitutes only being made. I remember Goex is no longer being made but is Swiss bp still made?

Swiss and Schuetzen are still being made, and Goex is supposed to be available again next year or so.

Back