• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Scalping/whatever knife?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks; Two Feathers here:
I have a new knife up for grabs. The price is $125.00 + $20.00 s,h and insurance all in USD$ to any of the 50 actual united states. It’s a knife design that I thought I heard of, but apparently not?

I’m calling it a “scalper” but you can call it whatever you like? I think it would make a great Utility/patch/hunting knife.

The blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel. The overall length is 8-3/4” the blade is 4-7/8 long and 1-1/4” wide at the widest point? The handle is Curly Maple held on with (6) 1/`16” iron pins for a very 1800’s French Trade knife look. The handle is slightly squared off. It fits my hand very well; and the squared off design won’t roll in your hand if the knife gets bloody, i.e. while “lifting a scalp.” The blade has a more convex grind than most of my knives lending itself even more to the PC/HA concept.

The sheath is made of 4/5 oz. veg. tanned leather. It’s been dyed with homemade Birch Oil stain and raw Linseed Oil. The Birch Oil gives off a camp fire smoke smell, (due to its manufacturing process) that I find very unusual, but pleasant, my wife, NOT so much? The sheath is double stitched. It has an inner row of hand Saddle Stitching, and an outer edge that has a traditional X stitch made of artificial sinew in a Natural color for a PC look. There is a welt in the sheath to protect the inner stitch line from the cutting edge. Unlike any I’ve made before, this sheath has a “Sam Brown” stud in the front so the sheath can be tucked into your belt or sash, in the true Mountain Man style, without it falling through. You could cut a small slit in your belt and Pop the stud through that from the inside, to further eliminate the possibility of loss, but I think its fine like it is.

This knife will serve you well for generations to come. It can be passed on to your kids and them to their kids. It will become a favorite conversation starter around the campfire or at the next Rendezvous when you pull it out of its sheath.

This is a one of a kind from the shop of Two Feathers, don’t let it get away. You won’t be disappointed.
Please support our local craftsmen and but American, thank you.
1619793348138.jpeg

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest scalper 4-30-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    Newest scalper 4-30-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Newest scalper 4-30-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Newest scalper 4-30-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Newest scalper 4-30-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Newest scalper 4-30-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Newest scalper 4-30-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    Newest scalper 4-30-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Newest scalper 4-30-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    Newest scalper 4-30-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 175
Chiming in here as the owner of a two feathers knife. They’re excellent quality and VERY sharp can’t go wrong

Howdy:
Someone out there surely must want this Two Feathers knife. It's a very good deal. I'll knock $5.00 off the shipping.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back