I only did the leather work, using the original scabbard mounts. The original leather was rotted and torn. The frog tube was made from 4/5 0z vege-tan. The belt loop base for the tube was from 7/8oz vege-tan. I made the security strap buckle above the throat locket from 1/16" sheet brass with a steel triangular tongue. The main scabbard body was from 7/8 0z leather that was thinned to maybe 5/6oz. The center seam was done as I do my scalper sheaths, sewn with 6 ply linen thread, then flattened to cover and protect the thread. I had to use very short modified needles and needle nosed pliers to sew the frog tube to the belt loop body. I used vinegaroon for the black stain. Hope you enjoy a look.