• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Santa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave a very nice TC Hawken and a good CVA Mtn. Rifle (put a new lock on this one) , both .50 cal., and all the accoutrements, less powder, to my son from TX when he came for Thanksgiving, as early Christmas presents.
I included a good gun-smithing screwdriver set, range-rod, gun cases, beeswax and olive oil, a two-page "Things you need to know about ML'ng" that I composed from my experience, plus a lot of things that I've learned here.
The lad needs to saddle break a filly and find some powder plus range time.
Lives in Stephenville area; anyone willing to contact him and offer to help give him some hands-on training can contact me for his contact information and we both thank you for that.

A antique looking picture frame complete with a black and white photo of my better half and I with our muzzleloaders in what we have assembled for period clothing. It was quite nice!
Walk

I forgot.... I gave two of my Grandsons (9 & 12) a throwing knife & a hawk each...

That way they don't have to keep using mine!

Don't worry Guys , I gave them both strict instructions on proper use...

I told them "Just remember What they teach the Boy Scouts"....

Always cut toward someone else!

I gave a very nice TC Hawken and a good CVA Mtn. Rifle (put a new lock on this one) , both .50 cal., and all the accoutrements, less powder, to my son from TX when he came for Thanksgiving, as early Christmas presents.
I included a good gun-smithing screwdriver set, range-rod, gun cases, beeswax and olive oil, a two-page "Things you need to know about ML'ng" that I composed from my experience, plus a lot of things that I've learned here.
The lad needs to saddle break a filly and find some powder plus range time.
Lives in Stephenville area; anyone willing to contact him and offer to help give him some hands-on training can contact me for his contact information and we both thank you for that.
Lucky kid or should I say good father.

Not taking any chances I bought myself an old English Moore 12 ga SxS.

Fleener

Back