• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Salutations from Vermont

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maria_gray

32 Cal
Reaction score
New gal from central Vermont.
I am a Revolutionary War reenactor (continental) and dedicated to accurately portraying history. I am currently apprenticing under Dave Person and building a historically accurate 18th century English Fowler which when finished shall be used for both events and hunting. I have decided to document this project and share it on this forum for you all.
-Maria

Another welcome from South West Vermont, I just acquired a Pedersoli flintlock Fowler, and will be working up loads for turkey hunting this coming spring. Maybe some day Jim Kibler will come out with a smoothbore kit, and then I might be able to build one!
Keep us informed of your progress.

Another welcome from South West Vermont, I just acquired a Pedersoli flintlock Fowler, and will be working up loads for turkey hunting this coming spring. Maybe some day Jim Kibler will come out with a smoothbore kit, and then I might be able to build one!
Keep us informed of your progress.
I am quite ambitious and building it completely from scratch, no kit.

Welcome from just across the border in NY. I have enjoyed watching your project with Dave. I am a bit jealous! I hold a muzzleloader match near the VT-NY border from time to time, so keep your eyes peeled for an announcement. Would love to have you come and shoot with us.

ADK Bigfoot

Latest posts

Back