• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD SALE PENDING $395.00 50 Caliber Mountain Rifle - Traditions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trigger guard isn't correct for this rifle because I have one and I also replaced it as this one has been replaced at some point and time. The trigger guard on this rifle is more correct than the original. Looks much better than the original I think. You got lucky.

Richard, you may want to update your listing on Rimfire Central. I have been sending you PM’s since 4/23 about this rifle with no response and others may have been too.

Please send me a bank money order or usps money order (preferred) along with your address and I will ship the rifle to your address, fully insured and very well wrapped and boxed. A black powder rifle can be sent directly to you and doesn't have to go thru an FFL. So it is very easy to ship to you.
"doesn't have to go thru an FFL." -- depending on the state &/or city -- Old South Firearms has a page listing shipping restrictions

"doesn't have to go thru an FFL." -- depending on the state &/or city -- Old South Firearms has a page listing shipping restrictions
Thanks for the tip. I went to Old south Firearms and read the list of places you can't send BP firearms to and really got my eyes opened. I called Old South and talked to Lee and among other things I discovered that he and I are relatives would you believe. We had a nice talk. But anyway I just notified the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back