• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SALE PENDING $395.00 50 Caliber Mountain Rifle - Traditions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED. Traditions 50 caliber Mountain Rifle, same as new and unfired. 32" factory browned barrel, 1:48, 8.25 pounds, adjustable rear sight. I put a pewter appearing nose cap on it but the original brown nose cap is included. I bought it new and then my company sent me traveling and I never got to shoot it. I kept it well maintained tho. Bore is bright and shiny. Includes manual. $395.00 including shipping.
IMG_0177 - Copy - Copy.JPG
IMG_0178 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0179 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0180 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not a scammer, I've sold sevral rifles on here over the years. I'd really like to sell this one as I need the $$ for another project. What questions can i answer for you ??

Please send me a bank money order or usps money order (preferred) along with your address and I will ship the rifle to your address, fully insured and very well wrapped and boxed. A black powder rifle can be sent directly to you and doesn't have to go thru an FFL. So it is very easy to ship to you.

I'll ship it and send you a tracking number so you can follow the progress.

Can I consider it sold ? I'm Richard Brees, 1022 N. 18th Drive, Centerville Iowa 52544

Yes, we can can consider sold ... can we do Paypal or Venmo?
My cell is 631-275-1959 and texting is probably the easiest way to reach me.

Better grab it, several of us here would have JUMPED on this but we have all either just bought or sold. I bought a Kibler or I would get it. for the asking price you woll hate yourself tomorrow if you miss out.

Adrianmason3 you should use the PM function to arrange sale details. This is a great price in today's market. If I didn't have a CVA mountain rifle I would jump on this.

Thanks Rafterob, you are correct and we did move to texting and finished the deal. Our sincere and collective apologies to all, as we kind of got caught up in the moment and forgot the rules. I know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back