• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Salad Fork Set Transformation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 48679

54 Cal.
Reaction score

I bought this vintage hollowware sterling salad fork/spoon set on fleabay & a couple of FFFg flintlock priming valves from TOTW

6e039rwl.jpg

I then cut the wooden fork/spoon off from their hollow handles.

c2l8wZIl.jpg

I made a small wooden plug to fit inside the open end of the handle(s), drilled it for the priming valve, then epoxied it in place.

byIszmxl.jpg

And, VIOLA ! ! - A handy/compact flintlock pan priming tool !

I bought this vintage hollowware sterling salad fork/spoon set on fleabay & a couple of FFFg flintlock priming valves from TOTW

6e039rwl.jpg

c2l8wZIl.jpg

I made a small wooden plug to fit inside the open end of the handle(s), drilled it for the priming valve, then epoxied it in place.

byIszmxl.jpg

that is very cool, great job!!!!!

6e039rwl.jpg

c2l8wZIl.jpg

byIszmxl.jpg

Outstanding use of time, talent and resources.

Latest posts

Back