• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Sage outfitters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are issues? Chargecard charged 7/28. Bo poroduct, voicemail full, no answer, no reply to email. Understand covid has impacted us all. Guidance if anyone has any info.

No one knows anything? A link was posted by someone on another thread to this company so someone knows them. Nice website so have been around a while. But no replies to any inquiry from me. Dispute the charge and have it reversed?

Dang, this is not good Jdw276. I haven't used them or heard of them, but I hope someone here replies to you so you're not going in blind. I couldn't find any reports about "Sage Outfitters" on the BBB website, but if you are talking about Sage Outdoor Adventures, there are a series (110 to be exact) of complaints on the BBB website:

https://www.bbb.org/us/mi/bay-city/...tdoor-adventures-inc-0332-28007643/complaints
They say this about Sage Outdoor Adventures:

"In June 2019, BBB investigated Outdoor Adventure Inc’s business practices. This investigation was prompted by large volume of complaints, advertising issues, consumer inquires, customer reviews, and/or State of Michigan Attorney General Office inquiry. Consumers allege issues with Outdoor Adventures’ contractual, sales, and billing practices. BBB attempted to reach out to the business via regular mail, telephone and electronic mail. As of 09/13/2019, Outdoor Adventures has not responded to BBB requests to address the concerns presented. "

So YES, if I were in your shoes, I'd call my credit card company and refute the charges.

I just did a search for sage outfitters in Nebraska. They came up as permanently closed. They were located in Gurley, NE. Looks like it was a gun shop.

Back