Sad news - Zonie has passed

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Russ T Frizzen

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
Profoundest condolences. So sad to hear this. He will be sorely missed. Rest in Peace, Zonie.

Billy Boy

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
He leaves some mighty big shoes to fill…

Paul Fieret

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
I'm so sorry to hear that. He was well liked by many here.

Musketeer

50 Cal.
Reaction score
RIP, Jim "Zonie" King and condolences to your family. I joined here back in '04 and Zonie, Stumpkiller, and a couple others were already established names here. I've taken a couple multi-year breaks in my time here, but each time I've come back it's always been good to see those familiar names, making it feel like coming home again. Jim will be missed for sure.

shorthair

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
His knowledge and humor will be missed.

Jimbocva

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Wow so sorry to hear this sad sad news. Zonie was was so knowledgeable and helped all. He was a true pillar in the muzzleloading community. My sincere condolences to all his family and all that were touched by him. He was a good man.

dgracia

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
So sorry to hear this news Jim. Zonie was a great moderator hear on the forum. He always had accurate info to share and I learned a lot from him. He will be sorely missed by all of here. He did much you all could be proud of. Please accept my condolences, and may God bless you and yours in this trying time.

Dan - Twisted_1in66

Latest posts