Sad news - Zonie has passed

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
So sorry to hear of this. I really appreciated his comments on this forum, and he will be greatly missed. Peace be with you as you mourn his passing.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
I’m so sorry for your loss, Jim. I really enjoyed reading and learning from your father’s posts on here. He’ll be sorely missed.
Jay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
My Prayers are with you and your family, he really was a no-nonsense member and I enjoyed his comments.
Squint

Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
Jim, I never had the pleasure of meeting your father, but enjoyed seeing the beautiful muzzleloaders he was so proud of. May you and your family find some comfort in all the replys the members of this forum have sent your way. God bless you and your family. Tom Wilmore in Mesa, Az.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
Jim, I am so very sorry for your loss.
We will pray for you and yours.
Irish

Latest posts