Sad news - Zonie has passed

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

leonard5054

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King

Mike Payne

36 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of Zonie's passing. He will be greatly missed here his posts were always enjoyed even when he was scolding you. Rest In Peace Zonie prayers for his family.🙏🏼

11th corps

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. Zonie was a wealth of information. He will be greatly missed here on the forum.
Prayers for you and your family.

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry to hear. He sure kept me in line. God bless you Jim. Enjoyed my time with you. You will be missed.

ML48

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been on here long and never had any communication with Zonie. He was surely a great fella to be friends with, by all the wonderful comments I see.
It is always very hard to lose a loved one. The one who has passed is no longer in pain, but the pain is with the ones left behind.
Please accept my condolences....you already know that your dad was and always will be a great man.

Michiganmuzzy

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. I read a lot of his posts, he really was a wealth of knowledge and info. Super helpful and seemed very much a good human being. I will miss him for sure.

Daryl Crawford

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Condolences to your whole family on your father's passing.
Appreciation to you and your family for sharing him with us.
Thanks to Zonie for what he shared of himself.
Praise to God for raising up honorable men.
May the grace of God and faith in His promises sustain you and yours in this difficult time. May some meager measure of pleasure rise from the sentiments here and cut through your grief. May fond memory carry you forward.

Brokennock

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
Very, very, sad news indeed.
I am so sorry for your loss. My most sincere and heart felt condolences to you and your family.

God bless you,
Dave