Sad news - Zonie has passed

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Zonie's son

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
So so sad. I am sincerely sorry for you there.
I am shocked!
I had many a good discourse with Jim.
I got a ticking iff once or twice too but never resented him for it.
He was a good man. Honourable.
What a loss.
Sorry.

LME

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sorry to report that my dad, Jim King, aka Zonie, passed away on Friday. He went quietly and peacefully with his wife at his side. 10/02/1943-8/13/2021

He was proud of his involvement with your forum, and i thought that you would like to know.

Best regards,
Jim King
I wish I had joined this forum years ago. Zonie always seemed to know where to find the answer to our ML problems
but generally he had the answer tucked away between his ears already. He was a smart man and well liked. God bless Zonie!

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
Thank you for letting us know and I'm truly sorry not only for our loss but especially for yours and all his loved ones. May God grant you all the peace that passes all understanding during this difficult time. My prayers go out to you and yours.

Major Tim

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Best regards,
Jim King
Sorry Jim. Please be assured of our prayers for you & family.

Jaegermeister

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences to you and your family and friends. He was always such a grounding presence here.

davidmc62

40 Cal.
Reaction score
So sad to here, his absence will be heavy felt here. I hope and pray you and your family find peace in the coming days and know that as your Father took his last breath here with his family, his next breath was at home with our Father in Heaven. God Bless.