Quantcast

FOR SALE Rustic Southern Style Pouch and Horn Set

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
This bag and horn set was made by me and it includes the craftsmanship of myself and four other artisans. The horn is 16 inches long features hand filed bands and handcarved cherry base plug. The tip is filed antler with a poured pewter spout. The pouch is handstitched bark tan deer skin and is a single pocket pouch. The set features a knife made by Joseph McClure, the strap was woven by Shayna Matthews and is adjustable by way of a forged buckle made by Curt Lyles. It also includes a hand made copper pick and whisk set but I cannot remember who made it.
Asking $350.00 FREE SHIPPING paypal is an option

Thanks,

Cory Joe Stewart

Attachments

Clift

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Is this set still available. if I want to buy it. never done a purchase through this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Gadhar

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Is this set still available. if I want to buy it. never done a purchase through this forum. So here is my phone number. You will have to leave a message and I'll call back
It is never a good Idea to put your information on an open page ANYONE can see this page, not just members. If you go up to Cory's name and click on it with the left side of your mouse a new little black page will open with Cory's info in the middle of the box it will say "Start a Conversation" click on that and you will open a window where you can PM (Privet Massage) Cory giving him and only him your information.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just edited Clift's ad to remove the personal data.
Clift: Do as Sean suggests and send Cory a private message. Don't forget to give it a title before you send it. When you get an answer, a red number will show up in the little envelope icon at the top of the forum pages. Click on it and open the message.

Zonie

Barkiller

32 Cal
Reaction score
This bag and horn set was made by me and it includes the craftsmanship of myself and four other artisans. The horn is 16 inches long features hand filed bands and handcarved cherry base plug. The tip is filed antler with a poured pewter spout. The pouch is handstitched bark tan deer skin and is a single pocket pouch. The set features a knife made by Joseph McClure, the strap was woven by Shayna Matthews and is adjustable by way of a forged buckle made by Curt Lyles. It also includes a hand made copper pick and whisk set but I cannot remember who made it.
Asking $350.00 FREE SHIPPING paypal is an option

Thanks,

Cory Joe Stewart
Don't need it but VERY nice set.

Latest posts