• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ruger Old Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ruger Old Army for sale. 1978 production. Blued, adjustable sights, 7 1/2" barrel. No box, no factory documents, no factory nipple wrench. Bore and cylinder are good, still has the original stainless nipples. Some wear to edges, especially of the aluminum grip frame. Unfortunately, it look like the previous owner stored it in a holster or similar; there are some spots of discoloration to the finish and some fine pitting in spots.

Price is $600 shipped, my FFL to yours. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or similar.
1.JPG2.JPG

Nice revolver. I bought one on gunbroker a while back. Seller wanted to do the same as youre asking using ffl to ffl. Worked out fine. My dealer just handed it to me and I walked out the door. No paperwork or hassle. I like the seller prefer it going to a dealer instead of ups or usps leaving it on my porch. Good luck in your sell. Old Army’s rule!!

Ill take it. It does not need an ffl as it is not a firearm as defined by us law.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still available. Please don't make offers if you are unwilling to comply with my terms of sale, which include shipping FFL to FFL.

Ruger Old Army for sale. 1978 production. Blued, adjustable sights, 7 1/2" barrel. No box, no factory documents, no factory nipple wrench. Bore and cylinder are good, still has the original stainless nipples. Some wear to edges, especially of the aluminum grip frame. Unfortunately, it look like the previous owner stored it in a holster or similar; there are some spots of discoloration to the finish and some fine pitting in spots.

Price is $600 shipped, my FFL to yours. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or similar.
View attachment 76262View attachment 76263
I'm going to an auction Saturday that has one for sale New in Box. I know they're tremendously pricey now, esp. since the extra super part is available. I passed up two of these in the past 3 years or so, not having committed to one. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back