• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ruger Old Army stainless, excellent condition.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Evrening all. I havre not been on here much since llast fall, due to ongoing health problems. I sold most of my ML collection, and need to sell one more. This is a Ruger Old Army, stainless steel, with adjustable sights, made in 1990's some time. It has had 12 shots fired period. It comes with all the paperwork, plastic bag the weapon came in, and has the nipple wrench in the envelope it came with. The bore is mirror bright, grips are excellent. You would be hard pressed to tell the gun has ever been fired. It does have 2 miniscule casting pits, around the grip frame joint line, was there when the gun was bought new, have seen them on several blue and stainless blackhawks thru the years. I can send pics to your ph# or email address, or if someone can post pics for me. $800 tyd, lower 48.

Posted for @samk Ruger Old Army Photos.

Thanks
O.R.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 0
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 0
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg